Dynamic, passionate, and highly motivated IT professional with 10+ years of experience and with a track record in software development. Excellent team player with the ability to work with other IT professionals to create software solutions to the very highest standards. Analytical and creative thinker in building secure applications by being on the vanguard of technology trends and security practices. An excellent problem-solver capable of completing projects from start to finish while keeping them under budget and on schedule. Hard-working and a quick learner who enjoys tackling new challenges. Equipped with an excellent work ethic, well-honed communication skills, and a strong sense of responsibility to maintain client relations.
CTO & Full Stack Developer
- Successfully built and is responsible for managing a remote team highly skilled in software, hardware, and firmware.
- Provide support in administering and implementing infrastructure – efficiently creating/modifying new or existing products.
- Effectively facilitate the overall operation and connection between marketing, product, sales, and the tech team.
Full Stack Developer & Product Growth
- Demonstrated skills and proficiency by creating and implementing processes to drive growth on the platform.
- Connected the product team with marketing and development to meet growth in key performance indicators (KPI).
- Developed and improved codebase and keep knowledgeable of new technology stacks to enhance quality of work.
- Laravel (PHP)
Full Stack Web Developer
- Developed web solutions to big players in the B2C and B2B market, including bank, Telcom, consumer product, and brands.
- Effectively implemented innovative designs into HTML and CSS. Corrected bugs found on existing applications.
- Effectively maintained client's websites – Front-End, Back-End, infrastructure implementation and management.
- Implemented and managed marketing campaigns performance, ensuring it aligns with brand strategy and revenue growth.
- Lucene SOLR
Founder & Full Stack Developer
- Managed accounts and consistently create web applications and solutions to support digital marketing campaigns.
- Improved and updated cases and procedures based on requirements specifications, user stories, and client discussions.
- Generated sales and maintain relationships with existing clients by offering service contracts and product information.
- Wordpress (PHP)
Software Developer (C# .NET)
Skills & Tools
Linux, MySQL/SQL, Bash
Apache, Nginx, Redis
HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS
Ruby, Python, NoSQL, Angular
- Unit Testing
Certificate of Pedagogical Aptitude TrainerRumos2012
Microsoft Certified Professional DeveloperRumos - Microsoft2010
Microsoft Certified Technology SpecialistRumos - Microsoft2010
- Portuguese (Native)
- English (Professional)
- Spanish (Elementary)
- Polish (Elementary)
- Russian (Elementary)